Pasta and potatoes with sausage and scamorza cheese
1h 15 min
TROFIE WITH BOILED POTATOES SAUSAGE AND SMOKED SCAMORZA cheese
The trofie with sausage and smoked scamorza is one of my super fast recipes, born from my creativity that I jokingly call a “pulizza frigurifero”, it means that, I open the refrigerator and cook with what I have available then, I evaluate, if it is whether to extend the recipe book or not.
The trofie with sausage and scamorza is a stringy pasta and potatoes, soft but not brothy nor dry, it is a rich and tasty a main course, suitable for all occasions, even for convivial and festive lunches.
A simple recipe, not very elaborate but with a scent that envelops the palate and smell at the first bite. Believe me, the recipe of trofie with sausage and smoked scamorza has all the requisites to be added to your menus.
- 500 g homemade trofie
- 300g crumbled sausage
- 300g boiled potatoes
- 250g smoked scamorza cheese
- 50g grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 shallots
- 50 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 organic lemon zest
- j.e. salt and pepper
Boil the potatoes in plenty of water and after cooking peel them and cut them into pieces
Boil the water to cook the trofie. When it comes to a boil, drop the pasta and immediately add the salt to the water
Cut the smoked scamorza into small pieces
Add the smoked scamorza cheese cut into small pieces to the potatoes
- The potatoes can also be boiled the day before and kept in the fridge.
- This is a hot dish, I recommend that you consume it as soon as it is done.
- Le trofie is a variety of homemade pasta available in the refrigerator departments of supermarkets, possibly it can be replaced with homemade fusilli.
- The trofie with sausage potatoes and smoked provola cheese can be kept in the fridge for one day.
- 2 casseroles
- Large pan
- Chopping board