Purpettone a ù Furno
Roll of minced meat stuffed in the oven
Stuffed Meatloaf is a very tasty main course, easy and quick to prepare. It is a course suitable for any occasion and Nonna Claudia will reveal some tips to best prepare this recipe. If accompanied with peas and colored sauces, the Stuffed meatloaf can also be a carnival dish. It will also be excellent for self-service buffets or to accompany hot aperitifs such as tapas.
- 500g mixed minced meat (beef and pork)
- 100g sliced ham
- 100g breadcrumbs
- 100g parmesan
- 4 whole eggs
- 4 cheese slices
- 50g butter
- j.e. salt
- j.e. black pepper
- 1 sheet of parchment paper
In a large bowl, put the minced meat, cheese
Break the eggs and then sprinkle over a pinch of salt and pepper
Knead with your hands to obtain a more homogeneous mixture and let it rest for 5 minutes
Pour the mixture onto the sheet of parchment paper and, with your hands, shape a uniform rectangle
Take the pieces of butter and put them on the whole meatloaf
Close the meatloaf in the paper, as if it were a package, and place it in a pan or on the baking tray
- The eggs are not all the same, so adjust with the dough, if after the rest it seems a little dry, add another egg or vice versa if it is too soft, put a couple of tablespoons of breadcrumbs and mix again.
- Even the ovens are not all the same, after the time has elapsed, open the paper and if it seems to you that it is not cooked well, let it stay a few more minutes, making sure it does not burn.
- After cooked, it can be stored in the refrigerator for a couple of days.
- Raw meatloaf can be stored in the freezer for 1 month.
*baking sheet is the oven pan
- Pizza pan or Oven pan
- Parchment paper
- Tray or serving plate